Because the number of “in-person” lobby transactions at the Custom House Branch office has decreased considerably, USECU has made the difficult decision to close the Custom House Branch located at 610 South Canal St. effective January 1, 2021.
We realize that this may pose an inconvenience to our members, but please be aware that USECU eServices make it easy to access your account from anywhere, at any time. Most transactions can be completed at an ATM, online, and/or over the telephone:
- Access your funds by using your USECU Debit Card. There are over 55,000 surcharge-free ATM’s worldwide. Find an ATM
- Easily transfer funds between your accounts at USECU and your account at another financial institution with the External Transfer feature on Home Banking at myusecu.org.
- Deposit checks using the Mobile App by snapping a picture of your check. If you do not have the App, download it using the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Pay your bills conveniently and efficiently, 24 hours a day, from your computer or mobile device. Bill Pay is free to all members with a Checking account.
- Send secure email communications by logging into your accounts at myusecu.org.
- Telephone services will remain open. You can also access your accounts 24/7 via FEDS Audio Response System at 312-922-5310
- Start sending money with Zelle®. It's a fast, safe and easy way to send money.
Branch Locations and Hours of Operation:
- Main Office: 9:00am - 3:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Hines Branch: Mon., Tues., Wed., and Fri. 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Thur. 8:00 am - 12:00 pm