Bill Payment Center Has A New Look!
USECU's Bill Pay service is free to all members with a Checking account! Pay your bills conveniently and efficiently, 24 hours a day, from your computer or mobile device.
Bill Pay features:
- Savings - no more checks or stamps to purchase
- Security - No need to worry about lost mail,
82% of payments are sent electronically.
- Flexibility - Log onto your account and view activity anytime
- Ease - Once you set up your payees you can pay your bills with a click of the mouse. Payments are withdrawn on the payment date, unless sent as a draft check.
- Control - It's your choice! Send a one-time payment or set up a bill to be automatically paid at a later date.
- Notifications - set up email alert messages for payment reminders, account notifications and important dates
Online Bill Pay is simple to set up and safe to use. Begin paying your bills online today!
Important Message: Members, please delete the old App and download the new and improved App.
To get started, log into Home Banking then select Bill Pay.
Need Bill Pay Support? Call 844-699-0040
Coming soon: Popmoney
- ‘Pay Other People’ anywhere, at any time, using the recipient’s email address, mobile number, or financial institution account information.
- Send money to any personal payee (contact) within the United Stated, including Alaska and Hawaii; however, transfers to U.S. Territories is not available.