Dear USECU Member:
We are pleased to announce that the USECU Hines Branch will reopen and return to normal operating hours Monday, June 1st at 8:00 am. In an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 the Hines VA Hospital has procedures in place for entering the facility. Accessible entrances closest to the branch are Building 1, Section G and Building 217, CLC entrance.
When entering the hospital, you will:
- Be required to show a valid ID.
- Be screened at the door, which includes a series of questions and a temperature check.
- Receive a screening card; it allows you to enter and exit the facility.
- Be required to wear masks at all times.
USECU Main Office and Custom House Branches will continue to operate on a reduced schedule, until we receive further notice from the John C. Kluczynski and Custom House Building Management. Lobby hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 2:00pm for members with building access.
For the safety of our members and staff, please practice social distancing and wear face masks while visiting all Branches.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
Eric W. Stiegel
Additional important information:
- Telephone hours of operation remain Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Most transactions can be completed at an ATM, online at myusecu.org, or over the telephone.
- Access your funds by using your USECU Debit Card. There are over 55,000 surcharge-free ATM’s worldwide. Find an ATM
- Easily transfer funds between your accounts at USECU and your account at another financial institution with the External Transfer feature on Home Banking at myusecu.org.
- Deposit checks using the Mobile App by snapping a picture of your check. If you do not have the App, download it using the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Send secure email communications by logging into your accounts at myusecu.org.
- FEDS Audio Response system is available 24/7 at 312-922-5310.