Americans are increasingly feeling the impact of the Coronavirus, both in their everyday lives and their financial well-being. Following are links to financial resources, that can help you navigate through challenges our current environment has presented:
Remember, stay secure - Scammers are taking advantage of the COVID-19 situation attempting to lure people into revealing personal and financial information. USECU will never send an email, text message, or initiate a telephone call requesting personal account information.
We are very pleased to announce that the Kluczynski Federal Building reopened to the public on Tuesday, July 21st. USECU’s Main Office continues to operate under normal business hours, 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Custom House Branch:
The Custom House Branch reopened and returned to normal operating hours on Monday, June 22nd at 9:00 am.
Hines Branch Update:
To gain access to the Hines Branch members must enter through the Hospital’s Main Entrance. Upon entering the hospital, you will:
- Be required to show a valid ID.
- Be screened at the door, which includes a series of questions and a temperature check.
- Receive a screening card; it allows you to enter and exit the facility.
- Be required to wear masks at all times.
For the safety of our members and staff, please practice social distancing and wear face masks while visiting all Branches.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
- Telephone hours of operation remain Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Most transactions can be completed at an ATM, online at myusecu.org, or over the telephone.
- Access your funds by using your USECU Debit Card. There are over 55,000 surcharge-free ATM’s worldwide. Find an ATM
- Easily transfer funds between your accounts at USECU and your account at another financial institution with the External Transfer feature on Home Banking at myusecu.org.
- Deposit checks using the Mobile App by snapping a picture of your check. If you do not have the App, download it using the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Send secure email communications by logging into your accounts at myusecu.org.
- FEDS Audio Response system is available 24/7 at 312-922-5310.
- Effective July 23rd, send money via Zelle®