Effective the afternoon of May 21st please follow these instructions to register for the new Home Banking site.
Step 1 - Log-in Instructions:
Use the same User ID when logging in for the first time. The password has changed; it will be the last six (6) digits of the primary account holder’s SSN.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password. When entering "current password" input the last six (6) digits of the primary account holder’s SSN.
- Set your new security questions.
- Select the phone number, from the list provided, where you will receive a code via text or phone call. This is for validation purposes. As stated in previous emails, it is crucial that your telephone number on file at USECU is correct, as these will be the numbers listed.
- Enter the verification code.
- Accept the terms and conditions and you’re in!
Step 2 - Download our NEW APP
If your telephone numbers on file with USECU are inaccurate, please call us at 312-922-5310. Correct telephone numbers will ensure a smooth validation process.