U.S. Employees Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our physical branch locations. Our website meets the standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
(WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative
(WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C.) There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 312.922.5310.
- Contact us via our web site at https://www.myusecu.org/contact.
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Employees Credit Union strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page fully meets Level A and Level AA guidelines.
- U.S. Employees Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that make all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such U.S. Employees Credit Union does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG 2.1 Level AA. We cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.