How do I sign up for direct deposit?
Federal Employees, using Employee Express:
- Log into Employee Express. Please note your agency must subscribe to Employee Express for this service to be available to you.
- Call the Employee Express Help Desk at 478.757.3030. You may also contact your Human Resources office for the appropriate telephone number for your particular agency.
Hines VA Employees:
Log in https://mypay.dfas.mil
or call 888.332.7411.
Visit opm.gov/retirement-services and click on Services Online to sign up for Direct Deposit.
All Other Members:
- Contact your Human Resources or Payroll Department for information.
What information is needed when signing up?
- USECU's ABA or Routing Number – 271079103
- Your USECU member number.
- When setting up Direct Deposit for your full paycheck, please select "Checking" when enrolling online or completing a form.
- When a form is necessary and not supplied by your employer, you may use USECU's Direct Deposit Form.
Your member number and USECU's Routing Number can also be located at the bottom of your USECU Checks.