Payment Saver Auto Loan
A low payment alternative to leasing!
How would you like the low monthly payments of a lease, without all the heavy restrictions and hidden costs of leasing? Sound impossible? It's not. USECU's Payment Saver Auto Loan program offers just that!
Like a lease, the Payment Saver Auto Loan offers payments that are considerably lower than conventional financing. But unlike a lease, with the Payment Saver Auto Loan program you own the vehicle and have all of the flexibility and benefits of vehicle ownership! Other benefits of the Payment Saver Auto Loan include:
- New and pre-owned vehicles up to five years old qualify
- Flexible loan terms of up to 72 months
- No down payment required
- Annual mileage options of 12,000, 15,000 or 18,000 available
- Vehicle is titled in your name, unlike a lease
- No security deposit or acquisition fees
- No early payoff penalty
- No up-front costs or termination fees
- Since the title is in your name you have more options prior to loan maturity and at loan maturity. Including the ability to turn your vehicle in and walk away at the end of the loan term.
- Refinance your current vehicle loan to reduce your monthly payments with the Payment Saver Auto Loan program.
- Enables you to easily upgrade and/or change your vehicle every couple of years.
Learn more about Payment Saver
See how the Payment Saver Loan works
Compare now with the Carbuilder Calculator
Online Loan Application
All loans are subject to credit approval. Valid toward vehicles that are 5 years old or newer. Subject to mileage restrictions. This is a balloon lending program available through our partnership with Auto Financial Group (AFG) and various terms and rates are available. Vehicles not eligible on the program include those considered “Grey Market”, “Lemon Law” or Salvaged vehicles. Skip a pay or loan extensions are not allowed on Payment Saver loans. Please contact us for additional details.
Other Vehicle Buying Resources