VA Mortgage Loans
The Veteran's Affair's Mortgage Loan program is designed to make homeownership possible and affordable for qualified U.S. Veteran's and their families. Your credit union's program offers:
- Fixed rate mortgages with 30 or 15-year financing programs
- 100% financing available on home purchases
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium required, regardless of down payment amount
- Refinance programs with cash-out up to 90% of appraised value
- No prepayment penalties
- Competitive rates typically below conventional loan rates.
VA loans are available to active and former members of the US Armed Forces that meet specific criteria for length and time of service, as well as discharge conditions. Reservists and National Guard who served a minimum of six years may be eligible.
Additional Mortgage Loan Programs:
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
- 15, 20, and 30 Year Fixed Rate Programs
- 5 and 7 Year Balloons
- Home Equity Fixed Rate Loans
- FHA Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM's) and more
- Jumbo Loans
Please call us at 312.922.5310 or 630.620.5200 for details.
You may also visit the CU/America website for current rates and additional information.
CU/America is a wholly owned and controlled subsidiary of USECU.