FHA Mortgage Loans
The FHA mortgage loan program provides financing for qualified borrowers who may have past credit issues, only have a small down payment saved, or are looking to refinance a current home loan. FHA loans are insured by the government and are designed to help more buyers achieve the dream of home ownership.
- Fixed rate mortgages with 30 or 15 year financing
- Financing for 1-4 unit owner-occupied properties
- Purchase, rate/term refinances, cash-out refinance and streamline (existing FHA to FHA) refinances
- Cash-out refinance up to 85.00% loan-to-value
- Only 3.50% down payment required
- 100% qualified gift funds allowable for the down payment
- Credit scores as low as 600
Please call us at 630.620.5200 for details.
You may also visit CU/America website for current rates and additional information.
CU/America is a wholly owned and controlled subsidiary of USECU.